Are you looking for details and information about Lotus loan, colombo and repayment plan then this article is for you.
Lotus Loan is the lending company in Sri Lanka. One belongs to the group: https://atmonline.asia; service provides quick online loans, but before applying, please check terms, so you were sure one ok for you.
How To Apply For Lotus Loan
- Go to the official website: https://lotus.loan
- Choose loan amount and apply for the loan – you need fill in the application form
- Wait for the call from Lotus managers
- Confirm the information and get approval
- Then you can get your money into your bank account
- After, don’t forget to repay the loan in time, without overdue (3 equal monthly installments)
Lotus Loan Terms and Requirements
Lotus provides unsecured loans for Sri Lankans. It is a separate scoring system in order to better understand the needs of its customers.
- No collateral
- Everything is available online
- Paperless, only e-documents
- You can an opportunity to make an application for the payday loan in only 5 minutes but you can receive money in as little as 24 hours
- Support that is reliable
Customers are able to avail loans that is up to Rs. 40000. The loan period is 2 to 4 months, however you are able to repay sooner. Paybacks will be made in equal amounts. The principal goal to Lotus is to assist people improve their lives.
- Employed from age between the ages of 22 and 55 are eligible to apply for the loan online.
- Review the terms, if there are any you don’t agree the terms, you’re not able to apply for the loan.
- From documents, you require only the NIC
Money that you deposit into your bank accounts and be informed via SMS about it.
Lotus Loan Repayment
- You are able to repay Lotus Loan through Pay&Go kiosks: choose “banks and leasing”/Lotus Loan/type your NIC/follow the next instructions/print your receipt, save and keep it
Cargills Food City Outlet
- You are able to repay the cash by using every Cargills Food City Outlet island. Time between 8:00 am and 10:00 pm
- How to: Fill in Cargills Cash Voucher and type “Lotus Loan” – account holder/add NIC number/pay, keep payment slip and send copies of the slip to LotusLoan support
Deposit or fund transfer to any bank
- you can repay loans at any bank that you require: Sampath Bank, HNB Bank, Commercial Bank
- It is obvious to clearly NIC as well as reference numbers
- Don’t forget to send a photo of pay slip to info[@]lotus.loan
- Pay back Loan with a debit card and sign up with PayEasy to establish your account/choose “financial institution”/Lotus Loan/fill in all fields/pay with the card, continue your payment or submit
Lotus Internet bank (Sampath Bank, Commercial Bank, HNB)
- Log in, please do your online banking system
- Choose “money transfer” and “3d party account transfer”
- Fill in all fields and use only 1 of the account details
- Write down your NIC or Reference numbers in the notes
- Transfer money to repay the loan
|Phone||011 78 21 444 | +9 411 78 21 444|
|Working time||8:30 am – 5:30 pm (Monday – Friday)|
Address: 7, 1/1 Cotta Terrace, Colombo 00800