Are you looking for list of fake loan apps in Nigeria, we have compiled the list of 80 fake loan apps in Nigeria nd it is updated.
With a long list of fake lending apps in Nigeria and a daily growing list of fake lending companies in Nigeria without proper government intervention, even the government could not handle this.
In Nigeria , the number of fake credit apps is increasing day by day. Interestingly, people are drawn to these fake credit apps. These fake apps are sometimes called loan sharks. Both words are still the same. This article presents a list of fake loan apps in Nigeria. Be careful not to leave the details in the wrong hands.
A bank loan can cause source of pain for many Nigerians.
It is the reason loans in Nigeria are becoming popular as they provide a quicker and more convenient way to get loans in Nigeria. But there are a few people who are not so good with these loan applications, which is the reason we have put together this list of loan apps that are fake in Nigeria to beware of if you want to keep your finances and reputation to be to be in good condition.
As a borrower or customer You don’t have to worry about being scammed, threatening or denigrated any more. Avoid any of the fraudulent loan applications in Nigeria that are mentioned in this post like a threat and you’ll be protected in all transactions. You can use any of our top 20 Trustworthy Loan Apps in Nigeria for cash on the spot when you require fast cash.
The Nigerian regulatory authorities have come up with a strategy to pursue FastMoney and a host of other fraudulent loan applications in Nigeria including NowCash, Sokoloan, 9credit, LendCash, and many others. They are violating the privacy of their clients by sending blackmailing or threatening messages to their contacts lists.
The prevalence of these fraudulent loan applications in Nigeria is in fact threatening and could threaten the digital and financial space that has in more ways facilitated the financial accessibility of many people who have previously been unable to access the traditional banking system and if regulators don’t verify their operation, a further crises could be coming.
Another term used to describe fake loans that are based in Nigeria can be loansharks. Loan sharks are a type of loan application or digital platform, an offline or online lender that provides credit loans with extremely high rates of interest, and has strict rules for collection in the event of failure, which includes sending threats, shaming and defamatory messages to your contacts on your phone and generally is operating outside of the legal framework. In essence, loan sharks are illegal and are described as illegal platforms and loan apps.
A majority, if certainly not all, of these fraudulent loan apps in Nigeria are available for a period of 7to 14 days. This is a violation the Google Policy on loan apps that are hosted on the Play Store and infringes locally-based laws of Nigeria. Listen to the following comments from Google is saying regarding the tenure of loans:
“We only allow personal loan apps with full repayment required in greater than or equal to 60 days from the date the loan is issued… apps that fail to do so will be removed without further notice.” A lot of loan applications available on the Play Store are in violation of this policy. We expect the giant of the internet, Google to investigate and if it is confirmed, provide the way to get them out.
Another Google Policy provides the following: “Any app that offer personal loans that have an annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 36% or more is no longer required to be available in the Play Store. To ensure that their apps remain on the Play Store lenders have to modify their business and product model to conform to Google’s standards.”
If you are a consumer or a borrower You don’t have to be swindled, harassed, or denigrated any more. Be sure to stay clear of any fraudulent loan applications in Nigeria discussed in this article with a vengeance and you will be secure throughout your transactions. If you want to get a cash loan in a hurry from reputable digital platforms.
What is a Fake Loan App?
Fake loan apps are online or offline lender digital platforms that offer loans at exorbitant interest rates and send slanderous and threatening messages to all members of your contact list if you do not repay them on time. to embarrass you (usually 7 days).
Earlier this year, I received a message from one of her on my contact list asking me to put her name and details in a newspaper and warn her of being flagged as a fraudster. And I know some of you have received as well.
It is no longer news that these so-called usurers continue to appear on the internet under various names, even though the Nigerian federal government is trying to stop them.
Ways To Know Fake Loan Apps In Nigeria
We’ve carefully curated 15 ways to spot fraudulent loan applications in Nigeria. We also have updated our list of fraudulent loans based on user feedback, the various investigations that we conducted, and a the report on privacy violations. The fake and unlicensed lending platforms, also called loan sharks in the following list, are accountable for the following illegal lending practices.
- Fake loan applications in Nigeria have access to and compromise contact photographs and numbers on their mobile phones. They employ them as a means of harassment and threats in the event of default by a customer.
- Incessantly urging customers to collect loans or to pay back loans even before the due date. Also, they send out threats. In certain cases, they will offer to transfer money to you without asking when you’ve had a loan from them and then demand repayment with hefty interest.
- Privacy of customers’ personal data and sending defamatory, threatening messages to them as well as their contacts
- Astonishingly excessively high interest rate and penalty.
- The deduction of processing or security deposit prior to the process of loan
- Interest is taken out prior to providing the loan.
- Incessant harassment and threats against customers
- Online Harassment of Customers and lenders and customers.
- Unscrupulous and illegal methods of the process of loan recovery.
- The use of derogatory and offensive words by loan app employees on the customers.
- Provides loans to customers for 7 days instead of the minimum 60 days as required by law.
- In the creation of a sense and pressures you to act immediately Sometimes, they even entice you into obtaining loans that are not yours.
- Unknown or hidden charges/ fees.
- Websites that are not secured and, often fraudulent loan applications in Nigeria do not have a website, and no physical address of their office.
- The majority of the time, they’ve no social media sites or contact phone numbers, no legitimate customer service or email address to reach them via email.
List Of Top 80 Fake Loan Apps In Nigeria 2021/2022
- Cash Mall
- 9ja Cash
- Cash Wallet
- Ease Cash
- Rapid Naira
- Speedy Choice
- Sika Master
- Tala loan
- Zuma loan
- Maza loan
- Lucky Loan
- Kmimk Loan
Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fake Loan Apps in Nigeria
There are many reasons to avoid these loan sharks in Nigeria. If you don’t want to be embarrassed, be careful before choosing a lender. Below are the reasons why you should avoid loan sharks in Nigeria.
- Destroy your image by sending defamatory messages to your contacts
2.They take advantage of the desperation of your situation and charge you high-interest rates
- They violate all forms of government law and operate in lawless order.
Lend Cash and FastMoney are the worst lending apps in Nigeria. It promises big money at low interest rates as well as borrowing from loan apps. Please do your research carefully. Watch out for red signs and run away as soon as you see them. Nigeria has a real loan app. You won’t be able to identify them until you calmly analyze the loan app.