Are you looking for edfin study abroad loan then this article is for you with all the necessary information on edfin study abroad loan.
BENEFITS Of Edfin study abroad loan
- It is entirely online and paperless.
- There is no need for collateral or a credit history.
- Repayment of principal after graduation
- Interest rate reduction available (terms and conditions apply)
- Establish a credit score and history, among other things.
- No currency or insurance fees
- Visa support letter
Features Of Edfin study abroad loan
Term loan for up to 20 years (access to up to $100,000 throughout academic career)
Some locations qualify for interest rate reductions.
Fixed interest rates ranging from 5% to 12% per year
6 months after graduation, principal repayment begins.
There is no prepayment penalty, and you can pay it off early if you want.
Choose a repayment plan that works for you, ranging from 7 to 20 years, and begin 6 months after graduation.
Edfin study abroad loan eligibility
Student who attends one of our 1000+ partner schools in 18 countries including the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
. Have graduated within the last two years
Choosing a degree-seeking program (Masters, MBA etc.)
Edfin Study Study Calendar
Spring runs from March 1 till May 31
Summer follows June 1 till August 31
Fall(Autumn) starts September 1 and ends November 30
Edfin study abroad loan process
- Visit EDFIN Study Abroad Loan | EdFinmfb.com
- Navigate to “Click here to apply.”
- Complete the pre-application form.
- Select the name of your partner under Partner.
- Check with the school before completing the form.
- After submitting the form, go to https://bit.ly/3HboAYa to continue your application.
- You will be redirected to the portal of our financing partner. Fill out all fields with correct information.
- Set up your personal login information (email and password)
- Continue with the application and update all other required fields.
- Upload the necessary documents for verification.
- Wait for the application to be reviewed and approved.