Are you looking for how to download intwallet loan app or apk then this article is for you with all the necessary information.
Intwallet loan app is a different laon app available in Nigeria which provides immediate loans in Nigeria without paper or collateral.
There is no need to go to any place using your mobile to get the loan. Intwallet allows you to get up to $100,000 at a take. Their loan processing process is quick and simple.
In order to apply for a loan, you must have an Intwallet
Before you can apply for a the loan through intwallet, you will need to meet certain prerequisites that are
Are you able to earn a living?
Reside in Nigeria
Have at least 20 years old
Have a bank account and bvn
You must have a smart phone to download the loan application
How do I apply for an Intwallet loan
It is the first thing to do. go to the Play Store and download the app for loan.
Sign up with your name, bvn as well as other details
You will be asked to tie your ATM card using could attract #30. Do this and then proceed
After registering, you will then be logged in to your dashboard
In your dashboard, locate and click on the loan
There is a list of the how much loan you can qualify for.
Accept the offer and then sit back to wait for the disbursement
What amount can you get from an Intwallet credit
Through Intwallet you can avail up to 200,000 dollars in loan in a single transaction without any collateral or paperwork, however for first-time users you are not eligible to this amount. However, as you continue using the app, the amount you are able to get will increase.
Intwallet loan app interest rate and repayment time
The interest rate for Intwallet is five to 10 percent dependent on the amount of the loan and the period of repayment. The period of repayment ranges from 7 days to 180 days. and also depends on the amount of the loan secured.
If you are a first-time borrower, your rates of interest will be higher and the time to pay back is likely to be short. If you continue to utilize the loan app, the rate will grow.
How to download APK and apply for a Zuma Cash Loan App
- Install the Intwallet personal loan app exclusively on the Google Playstore.
- Register with your phone number to create an account
- For verification, it is preferable that you use the phone number associated to your BVN.
- Please fill in your Kwow-your customer KYC information. This includes your residential address and next of kin details.
- Your Biometric verification number BVN will also be requested.
- To bind your ATM card with your account, you will be charged N50. This will increase your chances of getting a loan amount that is higher.
- To confirm your details, a one-time OTP password will be sent to you.
- After you submit your loan application, the software will evaluate your credit score. The final result will appear in the APP.
- You should see the result in less than 2 minutes. If you are eligible for a loan the amount will be transferred directly to your bank account.
- You will need to take a clear selfie of your identity so make sure your phone has enough memory.
Repaying your loan from your credit card
To repay your loan, make sure you are on your dashboard
Click on the loan and locate it.
You will also see a deferred option to repay your loan
Pay the amount you want to make.
After you have made your payment it will be reflected on your dashboard
If the information is not there the information you requested, please make contact with them.
What happens in the event of a default
If you fail to pay, you will be punished with an the increase in your loan’s interest rate. And if you decide not to repay at all, your names, BVN and other detail will be submitted to credit bureaus for black listing. This means that you won’t be able to borrow again within Nigeria until you repay the loan and get your name cleared with the credit bureau.
Does intwallet lending sound legitimate?
Yes , intwallet loan is legal they offer loans to customers but they’re not licensed by CBN therefore be cautious when you take a loan from them.
Our take on the intwallet lending app
They have an excellent review on the Play Store, that means they’re doing things right. We’ve not faced any defamation or slander from them. I’m sure we won’t.
The main issue is that they do not have a licensed to do business by CBN which is a problem, so be careful when borrowing money from them. Don’t borrow money that you won’t be able to pay back make sure you avoid embarrassment.
Intwallet is sure to offer you a loan, as they are satisfied with their requirements, but don’t take more than you are able to repay, and make sure to stay clear of it. be aware.