Are you looking for capfin loan requirements then in this post we have arranged all you need to know about capfin loan requirements.
Capfin Loan Requirements
- Valid SA ID
- 3 payslips that are up-to-date or 3 most recent bank statements
- You must be employed for a long time and earning a salary per month
- A valid mobile number
- A current SA bank account
- The minimum age is 18 years or older.
Required Documents For Capfin Loan
An authentic SA ID and 3 payslips with the most recent information or 3 most recent bank statements.
WHERE CAN I APPLY FOR A CAPFIN LOAN?
You can apply for an Capfin credit online by SMS or in the nearest PEP or Ackermans retailer across the country.
4. HOW DO I APPLY FOR A LOAN USING THE CAPFIN WEBSITE?
Simply click”Apply Now”, then click on the Apply Now button and follow the simple steps.
5. IS THE CAPFIN ONLINE LOAN APPLICATION PROCESS SECURE?
Yes. You’ll need to set up an account which will only be accessed via an SA ID, as well as an unique One-Time-Pin (OTP) that will be directly sent to your cellphone number you registered.
6. I HAVE CREATED A PROFILE ON THE CAPFIN WEBSITE. HOW DO I COMPLETE THE LOAN APPLICATION?
All you have to do is sign in to your account with the SA ID number. We’ll then send you a unique One Time-Pin (OTP) that will be directly sent to the phone number that you registered Then, follow the steps.
7. MY LOAN APPLICATION WAS DECLINED, HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT BEFORE TRYING TO REAPPLY FOR A CAPFIN LOAN?
You can apply again for the Capfin loan within thirty calendar days.
8. HOW DO I SEE WHAT LOAN AMOUNT I QUALIFY FOR?
A loan proposal will be provided to you and will give you an estimate of the amount you could be eligible for, subject to the successful completion of our affordability evaluation. The amount you are able to borrow could change depending on the results of additional credit checks being conducted after the application has been submitted and sent to us.
9. HOW MUCH MAY I APPLY FOR?
We provide loans up to R50 000 dependent on the result of your affordability evaluation, which takes into account factors like your earnings and expenses as well as your credit score and the way you pay.
10. HOW LONG WILL I WAIT FOR A PAY-OUT?
The credit will pay within 48 hours following approval to your bank account.
11. HOW CAN I SUBMIT MY DOCUMENTS?
- Upload your files right here, by choosing the upload option on the website.
- Take your documents to scan in the nearest PEP or Ackermans retail store across the nation.
- Email your documents to: with your SA ID number in the subject line after applying.
- Send your documents via fax to 0866880000, with the SA ID number in writing to serve as a reference when you apply.
- With your consent We can assist you in getting your documents back at no additional cost If you have a bank account with ABSA banks, Standard bank or Nedbank.
12. I DID NOT RECEIVE A ONE-TIME-PIN (OTP) ON MY CELLPHONE? CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT MY PIN IS?
To ensure your safety Your PIN number is completely private. Click on the “Resend OTP link’ and you will receive your One-time-Pin (OTP) after 15 mins. This will be delivered directly to your cellphone number that you registered with.
13. I WANT TO CHANGE MY CELLPHONE NUMBER.
To update your personal information, please call any of our experts who can help you by calling 087 3540000.
14. I DO NOT HAVE MY CELLPHONE AND CANNOT LOG INTO MY PROFILE ON THE CAPFIN WEBSITE.
An One-Time Pin (OTP) is only sent to the phone number you gave us when you signed up. Request a new One-Time Pin (OTP) as well as follow the easy instructions.
15. WILL NON-PAYMENT AFFECT MY CREDIT RECORD?
In the event of non-payment, it can result in a negative mark on your credit score.
16. I AM UNABLE TO PAY MY INSTALMENT, CAN I MAKE AN ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT?
Yes, you can call the Capfin’s Collections Department on 087 285 1234 for an alternative payment arrangement.
17. WILL MY LOAN TERM BE SHORTER IF I PAY MORE ON MY MONTHLY INSTALMENTS?
Yes, your loan’s duration could be reduced if you make additional payments, contingent on the amount of money you have paid and the length that the loan is in.
18. HOW DO I CHANGE MY DEBIT ORDER PAY DATE OR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS?
You can alter your debit order’s pay date or bank account information in three ways:
- Log in to your online profile Select your profile, then click on the Your Active Loans page tab Scroll down, then select the update my payment information link. Choose the bank you want to use and enter the account number or select the new date for your payment; or
- Log into your profile on the internet and click on your My Details section. Scroll down the page , and select the update payment details. Choose your preferred bank and enter the account number, and/or choose the new date for payment; or
- You can call our Capfin contact centre at 087 354 0000 to request to update your contact details.
- Be aware that your bank might require you to accept an authenticated DebiCheck message when you decide to alter your debit order’s pay date or bank account information.
19. HOW DO I SETTLE MY ACCOUNT WITH CAPFIN?
Contact our Capfin contact center at 087 354 000 or our USSD facility: *134*6454# receive a quote for your settlement. Then, you can pay using the following methods prior to the expiry date you have chosen:
- Direct Deposit
- [email protected] is available at any PEP Store
We hope the above information has helped you on Capfin Loan Requirements and if not kindly drop a comment below