If you’re looking for an AFJP farmers loan application, this article will provide you with instructions on how to apply as well as other important information.
Farmers Loan Application | Farmers Loan Application is Open. Apply for an AFJP Farmers Loan Application right away if you are a farmer and want to increase your agricultural output. what is needed and how to apply. Check it out.
Agriculture for Food and Jobs Plan is referred to as AFJP (AFJP). It is an effort by the FGN to increase the availability of locally farmed food and create jobs in reaction to the Covid19 pandemic.
AFJP farmers loan application
The federal government has put aside N600 billion as loan support for farmers across the nation through the Agro-Processing Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support Project (APPEALS).
The minister added that the government was addressing the issues facing the nation’s agricultural industry head-on and was not resting on its laurels.
Recently, the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development completed the first phase of implementation, which empowered 1,138,000 farmer beneficiaries across the 36 states and the FCT.
Would you like to apply for a farmer’s loan? or you’re interested in improving farm output. If so, please see the instructions for applying below.
AFJP Farmers are farmers that are registered with the FMARD PACE with the help of enumerators
- Get the loan
- interest inputs loan is 0%
- fertilizers, seeds, and crop protection
According to Fmardpace, the dry season agricultural support is going well and that only registered farmers with full information would be able to get the 0% interest input loan. Farmers in the dry season have been located, and the Master Trainers have been involved in the project’s modalities. Enumerators also have a part to play.
AFJP Dry Season Farming Support Process
1) Farmer Selection: Farmers for Dry season support were selected based on defined criteria:
- Passed Validation
- Nearness to bodies of water
- Priority Crops/Livestock
2) Participating State: Farmers have been selected from 36 States and FCT. A total of 596 Local Government Areas will be participating in dry season farming.
3) Role of Master Trainers: The Master Trainers will coordinate field operations as well as manage Platform Partners’ relationship with Enumerators.
4) Priority Crops/Livestock: The priority crops and livestock for dry season support are Maize, Rice, Cassava, Cattle for fattening, Poultry & Aquaculture.
5) Partners: The AFJP platform partners will ensure that the farmer clusters assigned to them receive the input loans for dry season with the support of the MTs and Enumerators
6) Role Of Enumerators: Selected Enumerators will be informed by the MTs, who will also connect them to the AF]P Platform Partner. Enumerators. Selection will be based on the following:
- Location – Are you in a ward/LGA that has been selected?
- Count of quality enumerations submitted.
Fmardpace AFJP Farmers will receive 0% interest input loans that will be distributed through the Commodity Associations and Platform Partners.
We hope the above information has helped you on AFJP farmers loan application and if not kindly drop a comment below.